We’ve just released support for Prince 11, latest version of the engine we use for rendering HTML to PDF. To upgrade, you’ll need to use DocRaptor Pipeline #6.
You can change your default pipeline in your account settings page, or via the
pipeline parameter in your API calls. Using the account setting is more convenient, while the parameter lets you test your documents before upgrading your entire account.
Prince 11 improves upon Prince 10 with:
- Support for CSS4 Selectors
- Support for CSS4 Media Queries
- Support for CSS rem units
- Support for the new CSS attr() function syntax
- Support for more PDF Profiles
- Support for opacity with CMYK colors using optional alpha component
- Support for tooltip popups via a new prince-tooltip CSS property
- Many other smaller improvements and bug fixes
More details are available in Prince’s release notes. Try it out today and let us know what you think about the latest PDF rendering updates from Prince! If there are new features you need that require additional support from us, don’t hesitate to ask!