We are pleased to announce that Prince 10 is now available for all DocRaptor PDF customers. You can use the version attribute in your API calls, or simply change your default version to 10 to take advantage of new features and better performance today!
You can find your current default Prince version in on your settings page, right under your API key.
With Prince 10 you can take advantage of:
- Better SVG support
- Parallelized asset fetching for faster PDF generation with many images or embedded elements
- Better CSS support for landscape layouts
- Many other CSS options and improvements
- Font improvements, including fixes for some international fonts
- Support for the HTML5 template element
- Support for UTF16 encoded HTML documents
- And more!
All of the new features are listed in PrinceXML’s release notes. Try it out today and let us know what you think about the latest PDF rendering updates from Prince! If there are new features you need that require additional support from us, don’t hesistate to ask!